Are you simply outstanding?
Part-time Receptionist / Administrator Vacancy
Here at the Southern Independent Medical Practice (SIMP), we have a new and exciting opportunity for a part-time receptionist / administrator to join our team in Salisbury. A medical background is desirable but not essential. Candidates must have strong communication skills and experience of administration and computer systems. Must be reliable, flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Answering telephone calls to make appointments / take messages / prescription requests / home visit requests
- Fielding general enquiries to the relevant member of staff
- Responsibility for cash / credit and debit card payments
- Checking and bagging up dispensed medication
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and emails
- Running and actioning administration reports
- Preparing travel assessment forms for the GP to review
- Preparation of items for collection by hospital courier and opening and distributing hospital incoming mail
- Faxing of results, letters, reports etc.
- Some manual handling / lifting
- Opening the practice in the morning / locking up in the evening
- Ensuring doctors’ supplies are replenished
- Operating the dishwasher and washing machine
- Other duties as agreed.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24 January 2020. We look forward to hearing from you.